If you want to make the most of your stay in Agnes Water and the Town of 1770, be sure to choose 1770 Backpackers as your first choice for Agnes Water accommodation.
We are situated less than one minute from the shops and 3 minutes walk from the most northern surf beach in Queensland!!
We want Agnes Water and the Town of 1770 to be the highlight of your holiday experience and we have lots of information to help you plan your stay.
While you are here why don’t you:
- learn to surf for only $16.50 on Australia’s most northern surf beach
- beautiful sunset kayaks only $30 on the 1770 peninsula
- join the famous guided 60km Scooteroo tour for only $39
- try out Australia’s only commercially operated Thundercat surf racing boat for only $49 for 2hrs
- have a go at flying a 4 seat cessna for only $75 land on a secluded beach and eat fresh oysters off the rocks
- visit Lady Musgrave Island located at the southern end of the great barrier reef for just $110 with a free pick up
- just laze on our beautiful, stinger free beach and do absolutely nothing!!
We can also book Fraser Island tours and we’ll beat any 3 day 2 night Whitsundays Sailing trip price by 10%
1770 Backpackers – Agnes Water Backpackers – Backpackers Hostel